Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Spanish peanuts and pure milk chocolate. 1.25 oz

Ingredients: Peanuts, pure dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, butter oil, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla), cottonseed, peanut and coconut oils, salt. Shares equipment with items that may contain tree nuts and egg. CONTAINS milk, peanuts, soy. Gluten free.

Nutrition facts
Servings per container: 1
Serving size: 1 piece (35 g)
Calories 210, Total fat 16g (21% DV), Sat Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg, Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb 11g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 8g (includes 7g added sugars 14% DV), Protein 7g, Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potas 211mg (4% DV)

Contact Us

  • Monastery Gift Shop
    840 E 10th Street
    Ferdinand, IN 47532
    Call us now: 812-367-2500