Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Roasted almonds, cream caramel dark chocolate & sea salt. 2 oz package

Ingredients: Pure dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor processed with alkali, cocoa butter, butter oil, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla), corn syrup, sweetened condensed milk, dry roasted almonds, cream, sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, sea salt, artificial flavor, guar gum, carageenan, locust bean gum, egg whites. Shares equipment with items that may contain peanuts. CONTAINS: milk, tree nuts (almonds) soy, egg. Gluten free.

Nutrition facts
Servings per container: 1
Serving size: 4 pieces (57 g)
Calories 260, Total fat 15g (19% DV), Sat Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carb 34g (12% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 24g (includes 23g added sugars 46% DV), Protein 3g, Calcium 52mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potas 274mg (6% DV)

Contact Us

  • Monastery Gift Shop
    840 E 10th Street
    Ferdinand, IN 47532
    Call us now: 812-367-2500